Join Fellows' specialists for an afternoon of auction valuations at Gloucester Cathedral.
Taking place at Gloucester Cathedral, we invite you to bring along your items to receive a pre-sale estimate free of charge.
Join Fellows' specialists for valuations of Antiques, Jewellery & Watches. Taking place in Chapter House at Gloucester Cathedral, we welcome you to bring any unwanted items and receive valuations for auction. Specialists will be on hand from 1pm-4pm in order to formally appraise your item and provide a value. If you are happy with the estimate given, you are able to enter the item for auction. Staff attending include specialists from our Watches, Jewellery and Antique departments who will be happy to explain the auction process and answer any questions you might have
Why sell through Fellows?
- We consistently achieve a strong average price and high sale rates
- Industry leading photography coupled with 360 degree technology
- Detailed condition reports
- Enthusiastic specialists on hand to speak to buyers and help them through the bidding process
- Sales on worldwide platforms in a variety of languages
- Competitive commission rates
Date: Wednesday 28th October
Time: 1pm – 4pm
Location: Gloucester Cathedral, GL1 2LX