The Vintage Jewellery & Accessories auctions take place four times a year. With the current trend in vintage jewellery there is no better place to find some fabulous pieces.
These auctions include a variety of items such as:
- Vintage Designer, clothing, handbags & accessories
- Early 18th & 19th Century Paste Jewellery
- Sentimental & Memorial Jewellery
- Silver, Marcasite & Enamel
- Cameos, Delft & Wedgwood
- Scottish Jewellery & Scandinavian Jewellery
- Designer Pieces e.g. Georg Jensen, Charles Horner, Murrle Bennett & Liberty
- Novelties such as compacts, buckles, purses & pens
There is also a large amount of vintage costume and fashion jewellery available to buy in large bag lots. These bags contain a variety of jewellery and are a ‘must see’ for vintage costume jewellery collectors.
Please note that it is advisable to check postage and packing costs due to the size and weight of these bags.
0121 212 2131